An overview of ICICI Lombard Travel Insurance
Traveling may be a rejuvenating experience, yet there is always an unforeseen fear. There are chances of luggage mix-ups, sudden illness or misplacing of documents one needs to face while traveling. So, there is a need to be prepared for it. Get to know more about the ICICI Lombard Insurance from here.
ICICI Lombard is a leading general insurance provider offering the best solutions and can put to rest the travel-related apprehensions. The travel insurance policies have designed specially keeping in mind different situations that arise due to one’s travels and also the needs of the traveler’s types. Now, the ICICI -Lombard provides travel insurance policies to senior citizens for single trips and also for frequent travels going abroad.
Why must you buy from ICICI Lombard travel insurance?
The plans for ICICI travel insurance are affordable and they allow you to explore international destinations peacefully. If you are a regular traveler, you gain immensely. This is because the frequent travelers may purchase from ICICI Lombard the Gold Multi-Trip plan and get protection per trip up to 30, 45 or 60 days.
Taking a travel insurance policy for the US $25,000 from the insurer safeguards you against baggage loss, trip delays, accidents, loss, and extension of stay. In fact, the coverage offered by Lombard insurance assures a peaceful travel. The ICICI Lombard plans to ask for no medical tests to get travel insurance protection and the coverage is up to 85 years. They also offer cashless hospitalization facility worldwide and cover for the checked-in total baggage loss including the handbag. You can get pre-approved travel insurance plans to suit you to fulfill even the Schengen Visa requirements.
ICICI Lombard Insurance Types
Regardless of the travel purpose, ICICI Lombard Insurance has specialized insurance policies to travel and they include:
- Senior citizen travel insurance
- International travel insurance as one round trip
- Asia Plan
- Gold Multi-trip travel insurance
The insurance policies different types under ICICI Lombard feature different criteria of eligibility.
- Individuals between 71 to 85 years can apply for the senior citizen travel insurance.
- On the other hand, the Gold Multi-trip from ICICI Lombard as travel insurance is appropriate for any person from 3 months to 70 years.
Policy Exclusions ICICI Lombard Travel Insurance
Travel Insurance policy of the ICICI Lombard Insurance features general exclusions applicable to most travel insurance policies. Some exclusion is generally applicable and there are a few that are applicable specifically to certain policy types. The general ICICI Lombard exclusions include:
- The claim that is a result of an existing medical condition or ailment, whether declared or not while taking policy, stays uncovered.
- Claims coming from homeopathy, ayurvedic therapies, or naturopathy treatments.
- A claim arising due to intoxicants addiction such as alcohol, drugs, etc.
- Claims arising due to nuclear radiation or weaponry
- Claims coming from mental conditions such as anxiety, depression, etc
- The Claims due to venereal diseases as sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV, STDs, AIDS, etc.
- Claims due to taking part in sporting activities by the policyholder or expenses arising due to loss of ticket, valuables, money or securities.
- Claims arising due to expenses incurred at a spa resort or health or even from cosmetic or plastic surgery or even due to treatments to remove physical flaws.
Website: Click here